Friday, November 9, 2012

Crossing Chapel Creek by Diane K. Hewitt


“Crossing Chapel Creek” by Diane K. Hewitt
8x10” Oil on Canvas Board
I can still hear the gentle tinkle of water as it flowed under this multi-colored stone bridge, with soft afternoon light peeking though the floral and fauna of the green forest, and the soft whisper of the cool breeze coming through the trees.  The bridge is situated atop a creek adjacent to the Chapel at Calloway Gardens in Pine Mountain, GA.  

To purchase this painting, or view more of Diane Hewitt's paintings, please visit her Virtual Gallery Website by clicking: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Freshen Up

 My art studio is in a small room upstairs in my townhouse.  I have to make room for new paintings, so I have launched a Studio Clearance Sa...